Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My approach to astrology

The color wheel helped me gather my thoughts and now I'll try to describe my approach towards astrology.

It is already clear to me, that astrological knowledge is useful and works. I don't have any doubts about astrology being a reliable and useful set of symbols, principles and methods. On the other hand, I'm a person believing in God, in the creative nature of humans who have the free will and the right to choose. Every human has the right to build his own  life at his discretion. Then how could I accept the flat predetermination with which many astrologers operates working on my horoscope?

So, my natal horoscope is a palette with dots and lines (planets, house cuspids, aspects) drawn on it. I accept that this is my beginning, my heritage, what I succeeded, or initial equipment I have for this world. These dots and lines are used as pipettes (droppers) with which I take the colors in the particular spots they stand, and paint the picture during my real life. Every single pipette is responsible for providing color to a particular area of my life and the whole set of pipettes covers all the aspects of my life without any exception. So I am able to color any area of my life - every area can be filled with a color, content. The palette itself embraces all possible colors (all information, energy and matter from the outer world, symbolically divided into 12 astrological signs). If I know that during my life I am painting, I will consciously choose from which color, what quantity and when to I take from to paint. And if I seek the harmony in my painting, I would manage to use every pipette so that the drawing will be full, with no empty spaces on it.

Planets and houses in the natal horoscope which I named natal pipettes are fixed - they are rooted into the palette and the colors near them are available for using all the time. These colors and the energies they represent, paints our life all the time. There are several astrological methods (transits, directions, progressions, etc.) which creates symbolic clones of the natal pipettes and move them throughout the whole horoscope in a strictly determined and extremely logical and harmonic patterns. Thus during my lifetime for certain periods of time and at an exact frequency, other colors from the palette becomes available to a certain pipette.

It appears that I have a quite big set of tools for drawing my life with colors chose by myself. What if I don't wanna paint? If I don't want to make painting and wish to live just like that? If I don't know at all that I have these tools and that I am on this land to paint a picture?Well, then the colors which are being given to me would probably spill out my pipettes.  Because my life, one way or another, is a stream of matter, energy and information. Some of the colors are even under pressure (if there are tense or inharmonic aspects) and they will surely reach the canvas in some way and something will be painted on it. A huge simple-colored blotch which would take almost the whole canvas for example. On my painting will present only natal colors, for using the cloned dynamic pipettes one needs a bit more awareness. But here is the good news - when I find out that I am an artist, I can fix the painting. There is enough quality paint, and the big blotch can become a nice offset background at once. And I think when you have several layers of paint, the picture becomes very rich and live! I've heard in aquarelle technology the painters use to wash away almost everything sometimes and begin all over again - the pale traces of past add depth and make the painting very moving. And we should never forget that the painting is exposed at the end. Until then you, the painter, are alone and nobody has the right to criticize your painting because it's not finished yet.

I suppose I'm not the first who thinks like that on the astrological matters. This astrology is not just observing what and when happens to people, process data and say that it will happen to you too, if the conditions are met. It will not happen, because all the astrologers did their researches mainly on "unconscious" paintings - with spots and splashes on them. I will try not to make spots, but to form them into a reasonable drawing. And I am really tired of hearing that some tense aspect as opposition or square will squash me and to be prepared for bad times. I want to hear advise on what proportion to mix the colors of these two pipettes and what is the best way to use all this paint that pours from them. Even advise on what exactly can I draw, so at the end something beautiful comes up, something that I will be proud of.

As this post became very long, let me summarize:
  1. You are a painter and your life is a painting. God created the colors, the canvas and yourself in order a brand new painting to be produced. When you finish, it will be exposed in the Gallery of the Universe.
  2. Every area of your life in a certain moment can obtain certain color (information, energy and matter) from the world around you. Nobody is doomed to have unpainted/undeveloped area in his life.
  3. When you are born, the basic colors (basic types of information, energy and matter) of your life become clear and available. However...
  4. ... there are moments and periods when any area of your life gains temporary access to any other colors and qualities known to the world and you decide if you need to use a new color to enrich and diversify your painting.
  5. Astrology can help in the process of painting because it arranged the colors into a palette and provided you with pipettes.
  6. Other sciences can classify colors another way and provide you with another tools to take colors and use them. And finally - ...
  7. You can try obtaining the paints directly from the Creator with your spiritual hands and paint with them. I'm confident this way works too!

No comments:

Post a Comment