Saturday, February 28, 2009

Astrological signs in colors

It is common to think that colors are seven (because of the rainbow), but after a search in the Net I found a system of 12 colors, ordered in a very logic and harmonic way. It's called color wheel. I decided to check if there is any compliance with the 12 signs and the way I positioned them is following:

Fire signs fitted very well, for the rest I am not completely sure, but I like the result. 
The principle of generating the colors is very interesting. The most basic (primary) colors are red, yellow and blue which I think must be fire colors as fire is the most basic element. Then, the colors intermediate to them (secondary) - orange, green and violet - automatically became properties of air signs, as air originates from fire, but it is a bit more "earthly". And finally the intermediate colors between fire and air (tertiary) went to water and earth elements.

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Friend
    Thank you so much for your comment and for reading my story about losing my darling child Daniel.
    Your love and kind words touched my heart.

    I find your wheel interesting as I am an Aquarius and violet has always been my favourite colour.

    Daniel was Pisces and his colour is also good for the special, uniue little being that he was.

    Please think of me tomorrow as it will be his birthday.

    I send you light and love from Africa
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Alison,
    Thanks for answering and for the comment. And really for inviting me in the world of Daniel.

    ReplyDelete